Art + Science + Action Partnerships Cohort Program Info Session
Applications for the program are due by Monday September 13, 2021 at 5pm. Register now to join an info session on Thursday Aug 19 from 12:00 - 1:00 and/or Friday Sept 10 from 12:30 - 1:30 p.m. to learn more. See the Program Details and Information page to learn more and apply.
- Are eligible to receive up to $1,000 to fund collaborative projects
- Receive guidance and mentorship from scientists, artists, community organizations, and other academics and community members.
- Develop skills for professional and academic careers and grow their public and academic visibility and impact. Art products or documentation of project activities will be displayed together at local arts venues in fall 2022.
- Develop and facilitate collaborative, team-based, art + science + action projects that utilize a set of guidelines for art + science partnerships, and other resources, to address interrelated social and environmental community issues related to climate change.
- Receive training and support on developing partnerships, prototyping projects, and trying out co-designed activities
- Learn how to maximize the public impact of their research, teaching and/or creative work through collaborating with others.
- Learn how to meaningfully and equitably collaborate with artists, scientists and community members and navigate issues of power, status, diversity, equity and inclusion in partnerships
Thursday, August 19 at 12:00pm to 1:00pmVirtual Event