Attend the Just in Time Fair with confidence (Virtual presentation)
The series is being moved to a virtual location: https://cuboulder.zoom.us/j/933067241
This link will work during the scheduled time. We will record the presentation, email firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like a copy of the recording.
Job and Internship Search Weekly Series Spring 2020: If you're looking for a job or internship, this weekly series is for you! Each week we'll cover a different topic (such as resume writing, LinkedIn, interview prep) so that you can successfully find a job or internship. All sessions will include content and an opportunity for you to ask specific questions and to practice what you're learning. Sessions are drop-in and you can attend weekly or come when the topic is something you need help with.
We recommend that you bring a laptop (if you have one) along with a notebook and something to write with. No need to pre-register - just show up!
Dates: Starts on February 4 and ends on April 21.
There is NOT a session on March 3, March 24, or April 7.
- Feb. 4: Find a job or internship
- Feb. 11: Utilize Handshake
- Feb. 18: Write a resume and cover letter
- Feb. 25: Talk to people to maximize your job/internship search
- March 10: Discover the benefits of using LinkedIn in your job/internship search
- March 17: Excel in your interviews
- March 31: Attend the Just in Time Fair with confidence
- April 14: You got the position! Now, gain tips on being successful in your internship or job
- April 21: BONUS: Last-minute job and internship search tips
Tuesday, March 31 at 2:00pm to 3:00pm