Cannabis Entrepreneurship Academy
Online only, via Zoom
Entrepreneurship in cannabis presents unique legal, practical, and business challenges—both here in Colorado and, increasingly, around the country. Colorado Law Executive Education, in concert with the Leeds School of Business at the University of Colorado Boulder, presents the Cannabis Entrepreneurship Academy: a four-day, continuing education program that will tackle some of the latest legal and business issues cannabis entrepreneurs face. Topics include:
- Financing and banking
- State regulation and enforcement
- Federal regulation and enforcement
- Regulatory regimes
- Ethical issues and negotiations
- Supply chain theory and management
- Market research, data analytics, and marketing strategies
- Comparative perspectives from other states and countries
- Social and ethical issues related to cannabis
Students receive startup and advanced business advice from experienced cannabis entrepreneurs and other industry experts.
Individuals who complete the four-day program will not only receive advanced legal and business training, but will also receive a Certificate in Cannabis Entrepreneurship from the University of Colorado Law School and the Leeds School of Business.
Friday, June 25 at 8:30am to 12:30pmVirtual Event