Career Club with Ethan Gilbert, director of ESG at Prologis
Career Club will host an event with guest speaker Ethan Gilbert, director of ESG at Prologis.
Prologis, Inc., is the global leader in logistics real estate with a focus on high-barrier, high-growth markets. As of June 30, 2021, the company owned or had investments in, on a wholly owned basis or through co-investment ventures, properties and development projects expected to total approximately 995 million square feet (92 million square meters) in 19 countries.
Prologis leases modern logistics facilities to a diverse base of approximately 5,500 customers principally across two major categories: business-to-business and retail/online fulfillment. The company's longstanding commitment to ESG began with leading-edge governance dating back to its founding almost 40 years ago.
Prologis' ESG leadership also creates value for its business in a number of ways:
- Driving innovation by focusing attention on solving critical challenges.
- Expanding value proposition beyond real estate by addressing customers’ pain points with ESG solutions.
- Deepening relationships with customers, employees, communities, investors and other key stakeholders.
- Attracting and retaining top talent by building a strong, inclusive culture based on common values.
- Reducing capital costs through ESG-related financing such as green bonds and sustainability-linked loans
Monday, October 4 at 2:30pm to 3:30pm
Sustainability, Energy and Environment Community (SEEC), S228
4001 Discovery Dr., Boulder, CO 80309