Gym to Crag Series (3 part series)
Hone your climbing skills in this three part series that will focus on:
1. Anchors: Learn to build and clean sport anchors for lead or top-rope climbing.
2. Rappelling: Learn proper techniques to transition from cleaning the anchor to rappelling back to the ground.
3. Outdoor Climbing: Spend the day climbing outside and practicing what you've learned. This course will teach you what you need to know to take your love of climbing from the gym to the outdoors!
- Registration opens: Aug. 1
- Fee: Earlybird (8/1-9/19): $95 General (9/20-9/30): $125
Saturday, September 30 at 8:00am to 4:00pm
Student Recreation Center, Sept 21: Climbing Gym | Sept. 28: Climbing Gym| Sept. 30: North Table Mountain (meet at Outdoor Pursuits office)
1855 Pleasant Street, Boulder, CO 80309