Venture Partners at CU Boulder: Lab Venture Challenge Info Session
Through the Lab Venture Challenge (formerly known as the Advanced Industries Accelerator “AIA” grant program), Venture Partners at CU Boulder looks to fund the top innovations showing high commercial potential, a clear path to a compelling market, and strong scientific support.
At this info session, you'll learn:
- the eligibility requirements and how to apply;
- how to write/present a winning proposal;
- about new program features including the new Research to Market (R2M) mini-accelerator;
- key deadlines and dates leading up to the final showcase in November;
- and how to get the most out of your LVC grant.
This event is free and open to everyone — faculty, researchers, post-docs, graduates, and students.
This info session is organized by Venture Partners at CU Boulder.
Lunch provided with RSVP.
Thursday, July 11 at 11:45am to 1:00pm
Fleming Building, Idea Forge, Room FLEM 33
2445 Kittredge Loop Road, Boulder, CO 80309