CU GOLD LEAD: Courageous Dialogue
LEAD (Leadership Exploration and Development) is CU GOLD’s semi-annual leadership event.
This semester, it will take place virtually on Saturday, March 13 from 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. This program is designed for people who want to learn a framework for engaging in conversations with courage. This virtual, synchronous experience is highly interactive and will provide opportunities for participant engagement and personal reflection.
At this program, you will
1. learn a process of engaging in open, authentic and respectful conversations with others.
2. understand how to take responsibility for the dialogue and engage in the entire process.
3. learn techniques to practice expressing your values, and in turn, be open to the possibility of those being changed because of interactions with members of your community.
This event is free and open to all CU Boulder students.
We will be closing registration at 100 people. If you sign up after this number, we will email you and let you know that you are on the waitlist.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about the event. RSVP now!
Saturday, March 13, 2021 at 9:00am to 1:00pmVirtual Event
- Event Type
Students, Graduate Students, Undergraduate Students, International Students
- College, School & Unit
- Center for Student Involvement
- Google Calendar iCal Outlook
No recent activity