Cultivating and Maintaining Healthy Relationships
Relationships--we all have them and they are not always easy. These can be relationships with your family, friends, significant others, co-workers, neighbors, and with yourself. We may have been lead to believe that relationships take a lot of work, but in this workshop we will learn quick techniques to stay in healthy relationships with those around us, and with ourselves.
Participants will be able to:
- Find what is currently working and/or not working in their relationships
- Understand how stress and fear affect relationships
- Identify changes they would like to make in their relationships
- Learn quick techniques to better their relationships
- Apply more efficient ways of communicating
Who Should Attend
This workshop is intended for any CU Boulder faculty or staff member who wants to learn how to stay in healthy relationship with themselves, and those around them during this pandemic.
Esther Horowitz , MA, Staff Counselor, Intake Coordinator--Bilingual Spanish/English
Zoom instructions sent with registration.
Wednesday, October 20 at 12:00pm to 1:00pmVirtual Event