Elements of Entrepreneurship: Legal 101 with Mike Nelson
Legal 101 with Mike Nelson is the best place to learn important maneuvers to help you navigate the legal obstacles of forming a startup. This seminar goes over the top 10 mistakes made by early entrepreneurs and how to avoid them.
- Do I do this myself or do I use an attorney to save money in the long run?
- When do I need to call a lawyer?
Don’t make an expensive mistake!
- Careless selection of advisors
- Casual protection of IP
- Employment law violations
- Mistakes on contacting potential investors
Come and learn how to avoid these common founder’s follies and more at this can’t miss event from Venture Partners at CU Boulder.
Wednesday, June 16 at 12:00pm to 1:00pmVirtual Event