Emotional Intelligence Workshop
Emotional Intelligence (EI) is the ability to recognize and understand emotions in yourself and others, and your ability to use this awareness to manage your behavior and relationships. EI has been shown to increase job performance, productivity, and personal excellence. Come to this 2-week series to explore this important ability and gain skills to improve your own emotional intelligence.
This is a 2 week series. Participants are asked to participate in both weeks. This programs is for CU Boulder faculty and staff. There is no cost for this program.
Participants will be able to:
- Define Emotional Intelligence (EI).
- Explain the business case for developing EI.
- Recall areas of the brain involved in EI.
- Describe the four elements of an EI model.
- Apply strategies to increase emotional competence.
- Construct an action plan to improve one’s own EI.
2022 Sessions for Emotional Intelligence
- Virtual/Online: January 26th and February 2nd; 2:00 - 4:00 p.m. each day; Zoom
- In-Person: March 1st and 3rd; 9:00 - 11:00 a.m. each day; Administrative & Reasearch Center (East Campus) 346
Wednesday, January 26, 2022 at 2:00pm to 4:00pmVirtual Event
- Event Type
- Human Resources
- Google Calendar iCal Outlook