Fidelity wants to Interview You! Join our Webinar to learn about our open positions!
Fidelity recruiters are looking to hire for 15+ open positions with fall 2020 start dates and they want to interview CU Leeds students! A webinar about the opportunity will be held on Tuesday, July 7th at 4 PM MT. Fidelity recruitment team, Mark Pullam and Jenna Hanners, will explain the Customer Relationship Advocate position in depth, answer any questions, and ensure you're prepared for a successful interview! As a Customer Relationship Advocate in Personal Investing (PI), you'll provide a wide range of investment management, retirement, brokerage, and shareholder services, along with resources to help individuals achieve their financial goals. In this role, you'll receive training and development, resources, and opportunities to define the career you want. Fidelity provides training and testing for the Series 7.
1) Submit resume through Handshake (Posting: https://boulder.joinhandshake.com/jobs/3837388)
2) Prepare questions for the webinar
3) Attend the webinar on July 7th at 4 PM MT
4) Recruiters will schedule interviews with qualified candidates
5) Nail your interview and get HIRED!
Further information about Fidelity's entry-level positions: www.fidelitycareers.com/college
Tuesday, July 7 at 4:00pm to 5:00pm