Getting Things Done Workshop
Getting Things done Training isn’t just about getting more things done. It’s about learning how to be more appropriately engaged with your work and life. In this course, participants will learn and practice new behaviors to engage more effectively with their to-dos and commitments, so they can focus their attention on things that matter most and create more mental space at work and at home. Getting Things Done is a system that teaches skills to manage the constant flow of requests, tasks, and interruptions people face at all levels of the organization. In this workshop, participants will learn powerful methods to capture, clarify and organize incoming requests to increase their focus on their most meaningful work, creating mental space for innovation, and the conditions to achieve stress-free productivity.
Participants will be able to:
- Articulate the CCORE methodology
- Create a system to capture all to-dos and outside requests or inputs
- Direct all inputs to a few chosen capture tools
- Clarify what each input means
- Identify the very next action to move a task or project to completion efficiently
- Create a system to effectively and regularly process inputs in inboxes
- Utilize their calendar effectively to free up time
- Create and track project outcomes
- Create a trusted organization system
- January 5 & 7; 9:00am-11:00am AND 1:00 - 3:00 pm Both Days
- March 2, 4, 9, 11; 1:00pm - 3:00pm
- July 27 & 29; 9:00am-11:00am AND 1:00 - 3:00 pm Both Days
Who Should Attend
Staff and faculty at any level of the organization who are looking to increase their skills in workflow management and focus on the right priorities.
Zoom instructions will be sent upon registering.
Tuesday, July 27 at 9:00amVirtual Event