How to Find an Internship
Employers say that internship experience is the number one reason they’ll hire one college graduate over another.
Don’t know where to start or feeling stuck in your internship search? No problem! Join Career Services to learn about strategies for finding, applying for and successfully getting internships. You can drop by for any workshop. You won't need to attend more than one but you are welcome to do so.
Topics we will cover will be customized to students in the room but may include
• Where to search online
• How to lean on your own network
• Attending fairs and virtual recruiting events
• Alternative ways to connect with employers
• Getting application materials ready
• How to interview
• Any other questions on your mind
Sign up on Handshake
Thursday, December 1 at 1:30pm to 2:30pm
Thursday, December 8 at 1:30pm to 2:30pm