Jobs for Scientists in the Aerospace Industry
Come learn about opportunities for scientists in the aerospace industry. The seminar will be on Friday, December 6th from 1:00-2:00 pm in Duane Physics room F1117 (the Commons Room, 11th floor of the Gamow Tower).
Please register for the event on Handshake: https://boulder.joinhandshake.com/events/405324 Pizza & Soda will be served (FREE FOOD)
- Michael McCluskey is a Senior Engineering Manager at L3Harris
- Amanda O'Connor is the Director of Geospatial Solutions at Teledyne Brown Engineering
- Dr. Michelle Stephens leads the Laser Radiometry Project within the Sources and Detectors Group at the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) in Boulder
- Dr. Jesse Wodin, is the Director for the Applied Physics Laboratory, in the Advanced Technology & Systems Division at SRI (Stanford Research Institute) in Boulder
- Mr. Stephen Wong is the Research Liaison for the National Security Agency- NSA/CSS Colorado (NSAC). NSAC is the enterprise center for overhead technical signals intelligence collection and processing and the hub for management of global overhead SIGINT mission.
Friday, December 6, 2019 at 1:00pm to 2:00pm
Duane Physics and Astrophysics, Rm. F1117 - Commons room, 11th floor of Gamow Tower
2000 Colorado Avenue, Boulder, CO 80309