Making virtual and hybrid meetings inclusive: Exploring equity gaps
One-hour Zoom seminar hosted by Human Resources. Registration required.
CU Boulder faculty and staff are invited to join Human Resources for a training focused on understanding the potential inequities in participating in virtual meetings. The purpose of this seminar is to provide participants with the knowledge and skills for making virtual meetings inclusive.
- Identify ways that people are feeling excluded in virtual meetings
- Identify equity gaps in virtual meetings
- Name common barriers to inclusion in virtual meetings
- Apply strategies to mitigate barriers in virtual meetings
Who should attend
This training is intended for any CU Boulder faculty or staff member who wants to learn how to make virtual meetings more inclusive.
Facilitated by Clara Smith, PhD, Senior Diversity & Inclusion Training & Development Specialist
Double check the dates and times
This is a reposting and the times might have changed. Please check Human Resources for updates.
Zoom. Register for connection info.
Tuesday, April 11 at 1:00pm to 2:30pmVirtual Event
- Institute of Arctic and Alpine Research
- Google Calendar iCal Outlook
No recent activity