Mobile Food Pantry
A mobile food pantry will take place from 2 to 4 p.m. on the UMC South Terrace Plaza.
Attendees will receive up to 30 pounds of food in multiple boxes. Drive through is not available at this mobile food pantry. If driving, limited parking will be available in the Euclid Parking Garage. A volunteer will be present at the entrance of the Euclid Parking Garage to provide additional information.
The mobile food pantry is free and open to CU Boulder students, faculty and staff as well as community members of Boulder and Broomfield Counties. Food will be distributed on a first-come, first-served basis. For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instructions for attendees:
• CU Boulder students, faculty, and staff must bring their Buff OneCard.
• Attendees will receive multiple boxes of food including dairy, meat, and fresh produce.
• Attendees will need to be able to carry 30 pounds of food in multiple boxes. Please bring several reusable bags with you or a way to carry items easily.
• If you are not feeling well or have any symptoms of illness, please stay home and send someone else to pick up food for you.
If you would like to volunteer to help out at the mobile food pantry, please sign up here.
Tuesday, December 6, 2022 at 2:00pm to 4:00pm
University Memorial Center (UMC), South Terrace Plaza
1669 Euclid Avenue, Boulder, CO 80309
- Event Type
Students, Graduate Students, Undergraduate Students, International Students
- College, School & Unit
- Student Affairs
- Google Calendar iCal Outlook
No recent activity