Mobile Food Pantry
A mobile food pantry will take place on Wednesday, July 28, from 2 to 4 p.m. in parking lot 470, next to the Wolf Law Building.
Attendees can walk up or drive through to receive up to 30 pounds of food in multiple boxes. A line following social distancing requirements will be in place for walk-up attendees. Staff will be present to direct vehicle traffic in the drive-through lane, where food will be loaded into your trunk.
The mobile food pantry is free and open to CU Boulder students, faculty and staff and to members of Boulder County. Food will be distributed on a first-come, first-served basis.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Instructions for attendees
- CU Boulder students, faculty and staff must show their Buff OneCard.
- You will receive multiple boxes of food including dairy, meat and fresh produce.
- Walk-up attendees will need to be able to carry 30 pounds of produce in multiple boxes. Please bring reusable bags or a way to carry away items easily.
- Drive-through attendees will pull into the parking lot and be directed which way to go. You are required to stay in your vehicle and we will bring the boxes of food to you. Please have your trunk or rear cargo door open.
- If you are not feeling well or have any symptom of illness, please stay home and send someone else to pick up food for you.
Wednesday, July 28, 2021 at 2:00pm to 4:00pm
Wolf Law, Parking lot 470
2450 Kittredge Loop Drive, Boulder, CO 80309