Mobile Food Pantry
A mobile food pantry will take place from 2 to 4 p.m. in the Wolf Law parking lot (lot 470).
Attendees will receive up to 30 pounds of food in multiple boxes. Clients may either walk up to our tent in the lot, or drive up through the Kittridge Loop. Signs will be posted in the area for drive-up attendees who need directions.
The mobile food pantry is free and open to CU Boulder students, faculty and staff as well as community members of Boulder and Broomfield Counties. Food will be distributed on a first-come, first-served basis. For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instructions for attendees
- CU Boulder students, faculty and staff must bring their Buff OneCard.
- Attendees will receive multiple boxes of food including dairy, meat and fresh produce.
- If driving, attendees will drive up to the designated spot, and volunteers will load the food into their trunk or backseat. Please be advised that the line can get long, and wait times may be lengthy.
- If walking, attendees will need to be able to carry 30 pounds of food in multiple boxes. Please bring several reusable bags with you or a way to carry your items easily.
- If you are not feeling well or have any symptoms of illness, please stay home and send someone else to pick up food for you.
If you would like to volunteer to help out at the mobile food pantry, please sign up here.
Thursday, August 11 at 2:00pm to 4:00pm
Wolf Law, Parking Lot 470
2450 Kittredge Loop Drive, Boulder, CO 80309