NCFDD Summer 2022 Programming
The Office of Postdoctoral Affairs and Graduate School invite postdocs and graduate students to webinars from the National Center for Faculty Development & Diversity (NCFDD). All CU Boulder postdocs and graduate students have access to NCFDD resources, and must activate your account by following the directions on the NCFDD page.
- SKILL #5: Moving from Resistance to Writing - Thursday, June 9, 12-1:30 p.m.
- Rising Above Burnout - Tuesday, June 21, 12-1 p.m.
- SKILL #6: The Art of Saying No - Thursday, July 14, 12-1:30 p.m.
- Mentorship: Efficient and Effective Practices - Tuesday, July 19, 12-1 p.m.
- SKILL #7: Cultivating Your Network of Mentors, Sponsors & Collaborators - Thursday, Aug. 11, 12-1:30 p.m.
- Equitable, Accessible, and Inclusive Teaching Practices - Tuesday, Aug. 23, 12-1 p.m.
Thursday, June 9, 2022Virtual Event