New Postdoc Orientation
The Office of Postdoctoral Affairs (OPA) invites all new postdocs to an informational and virtual orientation.
This orientation will help familiarize postdocs new to campus with CU Boulder and career pathways by:
- Introducing you to the campus and city;
- Helping you learn how to set up your online profile and take required training;
- Introducing you to career planning techniques and how to create your Individual Development Plan (IDP); and
- Introducing you to important on-campus resources, including Human Resources, Faculty Relations, Career Services, and the Postdoctoral Association of Colorado (PAC) Boulder.
- Emily CoBabe-Ammann (Director, Strategic Initiatives, Research & Innovation Office)
- Pascal Merz (President, Postdoctoral Association of Colorado Boulder)
- Karen Tracy (Associate Director of Faculty Relations, Office of Faculty Affairs)
- Stanley Ly (Staff Counselor, Faculty Staff Assistance Program)
- Cat Wilson (Career Advisor, Career Services)
- Mary Allen (Coordinator, Responsible Conduct of Research)
Registration is required via the CU Events Calendar by clicking "I'm Interested." Zoom: cuboulder.zoom.us/j/604334501
Thursday, April 16 at 12:00pm to 1:00pm
Via Zoom: cuboulder.zoom.us/j/604334501