New Postdoc Orientation
The Office of Postdoctoral Affairs (OPA) invites all new postdocs to an informational and social event.
This orientation will help familiarize postdocs new to campus with CU Boulder and career pathways by:
- Introducing you to the campus and city;
- Helping you learn how to set up your online profile and take required training;
- Introducing you to your benefits package and how to enroll in benefits;
- Providing specialized information for international postdocs and postdocs with families;
- Introducing you to career planning techniques and how to create your Individual Development Plan (IDP); and
- Introducing you to important on-campus resources, including Faculty Relations, Career Services and the Postdoctoral Association of Colorado (PAC).
- Suzanne Soled (Director of Faculty Relations, Office of Faculty Affairs)
- Alaina Nickerson (Assistant Director, Career Services)
- Deborah Lowe (Benefits Outreach, Employee Services)
- Mary Allen (Coordinator, Responsbile Conduct of Research)
- Ben Nault (President, Postdoctoral Association of Colorado)
Lunch will be provided. Registration is required via the CU Events Calendar by clicking "I'm Interested."
Wednesday, October 10, 2018 at 12:00pm to 2:00pm
University Memorial Center (UMC), 247
1669 Euclid Avenue, Boulder, CO 80309