Virtual Prosci Change Management for Managers
Prosci Change Management for Managers provides managers and supervisors with tools and skills to understand change theory, facilitate change processes, and successfully lead teams through change. This workshop is critical for managers whose departments are planning change or in the process of change. Participants receive a comprehensive toolkit and materials.
Facilitated by the Department of Human Resources
After completing the workshop, learners will be able to:
- Apply tools to effectively lead others through the process of change management.
- Evaluate changes that are happening in their departments and understand the impact the changes will have on them and their teams.
- Use the Prosci ADKAR® Model to create action plans to lead their teams through current and future changes.
- Identify their role as a manager in leading their teams through change.
- Fulfill the five critical change leadership roles: communicators, liaisons, advocates, resistance managers and coaches.
Coffee, Tea and Lunch Provided!
Who Should Attend
CU Boulder managers and supervisors.
- June 16, 17, 18 1:00 to 3:00 p.m.
- July 14, 15, 16; 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Managers play a significant role in any successful change because they are the closest to the people being impacted. If your organization is planning a change or is in the process of change, this program will increase your ability to effectively lead change. You will gain understanding of how to coach your people through a change process and the concepts of change management.
Tuesday, July 14, 2020 at 10:00am to 12:00pmVirtual Event