Research-to-Market (R2M) Customer Discovery Program
Research-to-Market (R2M) is a 3-week program that teaches scientific and engineering inventors and teams the process of customer discovery and how to find a market for their technology by getting out of the lab. Derived from the National Science Foundation's I-Corps™ program, R2M leverages the nationally-recognized Lean LaunchPad and Business Model Canvas methodologies specifically designed for university researchers commercializing their inventions.
The program consists of:
- Two-day in person workshops
- Three days of virtual lectures
- Team presentations and instructor office hours
- 30 interviews done virtually in a target industry
- Meeting and building connections with industry experts and mentors
Zoom links will be provided once accepted to the program.
Monday, September 20
Monday, September 27
Monday, October 4
Friday, October 8