Scholarship Deadline: Society for Human Resource Management
The SHRM Foundation is offering 21 one-time scholarsips in the amount of $2,500 for students who fit the following criteria:
- Enrolled in a degree-seeking undergraduate program with at least one full semester remaining before graduation (see additional clarification below) or accepted and ready to begin your studies within six months
- University is a regionally accredited institution of higher learning
- Degree program is HR-related (e.g. business, psychology, HR, org development, etc.)
- Cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Current SHRM member (professional or student)
Online application will open May 15 and will close Aug. 15.
Further information may be found on their website.
Need help? Visit our website.
Thursday, August 15
No recent activity