SKY Happiness Retreat - Online
SKY Happiness Retreat at CU Boulder
The SKY Happiness Retreat is an innovative life-skills training and self-development program offered to students at more than 55 universities across the country, including Stanford, Yale, Emory and MIT.
The SKY Happiness Retreat introduces SKY Meditation, an evidence-based meditation practice integrated with breath work that can significantly increase one's well-being and calmness, and significantly reduces anxiety and stress markers. The course features interactive group processes, experiential learning, emotional intelligence training, breath-work, yoga, evidence-based meditation, and service leadership. It's one of the coolest places to connect with yourself, make awesome friends, and, most importantly, have fun!
- Meditative practice to manage negative emotions and anxiety
- Help to improve quality of sleep
- Increased energy level throughout the day
- Ability to increase personal happiness
- Learning to deal with criticism and mistakes
- Taking personal and community responsibility
- Increasing social connection, enthusiasm, and inspiration
Apply for scholarships: www.skycolorado.org
Friday - 5:30 to 8 p.m., Saturday and Sunday - 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Sunday, June 28 at 10:00am to 1:00pmVirtual Event