Social Security Benefits Planning: Basic Considerations & Strategies
Join TIAA for an informational webinar focusing on Social Security benefits planning. Social Security plays a significant role in retirement income for most people. However, understanding your benefits can be challenging.
This webinar will provide information on:
- Eligibility for benefits
- How and when to apply
- How your benefit is calculated
- The impact of starting benefits before full retirement age
- How much your benefit would increase if you claim after full retirement
- Strategies to consider in deciding when to claim benefits
Understanding these issues will help you claim the most out of the social security benefits you’ve earned throughout your life.
Thursday, September 22, 2022 at 12:00pm to 1:00pmVirtual Event
- Google Calendar iCal Outlook
No recent activity