Engineering Staff: Make Valentines for Seniors
- Who: All engineering staff are welcome to join!
- What: We all need a mental health break from time to time. For more information about mental health resources at CU, please visit the Employee Services Mental Health Resources page.
- Community Partner: Meals on Wheels. For more information, please see below.
You can make a homebound senior's Valentine's Day a little brighter!
Did you know that 50% of Meals on Wheels recipients live alone? Limited mobility can make this social isolation even worse, often times leading to loneliness and depression that can lead to a decline in health and overall quality of life. But you can make a difference!
This Valentine's Day, the college is teaming up with Meals on Wheels of Boulder to ensure seniors are not missing out on any of the love. With a simple gesture of a hand-crafted Valentine’s Day card, we can remind hundreds of homebound seniors across the county that they are not forgotten.
We hope to see you at this fun event!
Wednesday, February 8 at 3:00pm to 5:00pm
Engineering Center, ECAD 109, Clark Conference Room in the Dean's Office
1111 Engineering Drive, Boulder, CO 80309
- Event Type
- College, School & Unit
- Engineering and Applied Science
- Google Calendar iCal Outlook
No recent activity