Statistics in Python: Building Neural Networks with Keras
Neural networks are becoming an increasingly important tool in machine learning. In this short course, we demonstrate how to rapidly prototype an artificial neural network (ANN) in Python using the Keras library. We briefly introduce ANNs, including important variations like convolutional networks. Using Keras, students will build their own networks for some basic machine learning problems.
- PREREQUISITES: Understanding of Numpy.
- RECOMMENDED: Attendance at Statistics in Python: Python Data Wrangling (4/15/2019)
- SOFTWARE REQUIREMENTS: See https://github.com/wshand/Python-Data-Science-Workshop#required-software-
Monday, April 29, 2019 at 12:00pm to 2:00pm
Norlin Library, E206 (CRDDS)
1157 18th Street, Boulder, CO 80309
- Event Type
- College, School & Unit
- Center for Research Data and Digital Scholarship
- Google Calendar iCal Outlook