Statistics in Python: Introduction to Machine Learning in Python with Scikit-learn
This course introduces the Scikit-learn library for doing machine learning in Python. Students will start by learning about support vector machines, and gradually explore how Scikit-learn allows you to build a full machine learning pipeline, from feature extraction all the way through to prediction.
- PREREQUISITES: Understanding of Numpy.
- RECOMMENDED: Attendance at Statistics in Python: Python Data Wrangling (4/15/2019).
- SOFTWARE REQUIREMENTS: See https://github.com/wshand/Python-Data-Science-Workshop#required-software-
Monday, April 22, 2019 at 12:00pm to 2:00pm
Norlin Library, E206
1157 18th Street, Boulder, CO 80309
- Event Type
- College, School & Unit
- Center for Research Data and Digital Scholarship
- Google Calendar iCal Outlook