CliftonStrengths for Faculty & Staff
The StrengthsQuestTM seminar provides an opportunity for CU-Boulder employees to identify their natural talents by taking the Clifton StrengthsFinder assessment. During this interactive workshop participants will learn to develop their talents into strengths. These strengths will allow participants to continue developing in their career and enhance working relationships.
In this seminar, participants will be able to:
- Recognize their top five talents and discover their meaning
- Explain their top five talents to others
- Identify strategies to develop talents into strengths
- Compare ‘balconies’ & ‘basements’ associated with each strengths
- Use four domains to strengthen working relationships
This course is intended for individuals at all levels of the organization who would benefit from having a deeper understanding of their individual talents and continuing to develop in a way that contributes exponentially to their work and team.
Wednesday, June 12 at 9:00am to 12:00pm
Administrative and Research Center, 346
3100 Marine Street, Boulder, CO 80309