Sustaining Employee Engagement
Employee engagement encompasses serval aspects of the employee experiences in the organization - commitment, enthusiasm, connection, pride, to name just a few.
The term employee engagement relates to the level of an employee's commitment and connection to an organization. High levels of engagement promote retention and improve organizational performance. Aligning employees' values, goals, and aspirations with those of the organization is the best method for achieving sustainable employee engagement.
This session is designed to provide a framework that will help you move the needle on engagement. You will learn about the drivers of employee engagement, and strategies you can implement to retain employees in person, hybrid, and virtually and make movement toward your most important organizational goals.
- Define employee engagement.
- Describe factors that contribute to engagement being at risk.
- Describe the three root causes of the job misery model and identify one strategy to increase employee engagement.
- Schedule 1-3 hybrid community building activities into team meetings to engage employees.
- Create a plan to support your well-being so that you can support your employees.
Who Should Attend?
This workshop is ideal for supervisors who want to implement proactive strategies for managing and increasing employee engagement. There is no requirement to be in a supervisory role to attend this training.
Alyssa Willet, M.Ed. is the Senior Training and Development Specialist for Organization and Employee Development in the Department of Human Resources at CU Boulder.
Friday, February 10, 2023 at 9:00am to 11:30am
Tuesday, April 4, 2023 at 9:00am to 11:30am