Teaching with Canvas
This training is designed for instructors and staff who are ready to start developing courses in Canvas. Topics covered in this two-hour training include: course navigation, communicating with students, managing course content and the gradebook, utilizing the calendar, using Canvas support, and more. By the end of this session, participants will be able to:
- Navigate Canvas using the Global Navigation Bar, the Dashboard, the Course Navigation Bar, and the Help Menu.
- Communicate with students through Announcements, the Inbox and Notifications.
- Manage the Calendar and track student attendance in the Attendance tool.
- Upload and organize course materials.
- Create and implement course activities like Assignments, Quizzes and Discussions.
- Grade Students via the Gradebook, Speedgrader and Rubrics.
Thursday, September 13, 2018 at 9:00am to 11:00am
Technology Learning Center, 215
1045 18th Street, Boulder, CO 80309
No recent activity