Teaching with Canvas
This training is designed for instructors and staff who are ready to start developing courses in Canvas. Topics covered in this two-hour training include: course navigation, communicating with students, managing course content and the gradebook, utilizing the calendar, using Canvas support and more. By the end of this session, participants will be able to:
- Navigate Canvas using the Global Navigation Bar, the Dashboard, the Course Navigation Bar and the Help Menu.
- Communicate with students through Announcements, the Inbox and Notifications.
- Manage the Calendar and track student attendance in the Attendance tool.
- Upload and organize course materials.
- Create and implement course activities like Assignments, Quizzes and Discussions.
- Grade Students via the Gradebook, Speedgrader and Rubrics.
Monday, August 20, 2018 at 10:00am to 12:00pm
Online via Zoom https://cuboulder.zoom.us/j/3037358482