The 4 Essential Roles of Leadership
Every day leaders are making countless decisions and facing problems they’ve never encountered before. What worked yesterday can change overnight. The rewards are great for those who can lead a team to consistently achieve extraordinary results. So how can leaders stay ahead of the curve and differentiate themselves and their teams when so much is changing so quickly? The 4 Essential Roles of Leadership develops the roles leaders play that are highly predictive of success.
- Inspire Trust: be the credible leader others choose to follow – one with both character and competence.
- Create Vision: clearly define where your team is going and how they are to get there.
- Execute Strategy: consistently achieve results with and through other suing disciplined processes.
- Coach Potential: unleash the ability of each person on your team to improve performance, solve problems, and grow their careers.
Who Should Attend
The program is ideal for mid to senior level leaders (CU Boulder Faculty and Staff) responsible for setting and executing vision and who lead multi-level organizations.
- April 5; 9:00am 30 minute kickoff
- April 6, 13, 20, 27; 1:00pm - 4:30pm
If this is your first FranklinCovey course since September 1, 2020: $160 (Cost includes the All Access Pass – an online Franklin Covey Training website and digital course materials).
Monday, April 5 at 9:00am to 9:30am
Administrative and Research Center, 346
3100 Marine Street, Boulder, CO 80309