The State of Fitness & Health in Black America
In honor and celebration of Black History Month, join us for a conversation with Peter Stevenson who will be discussing the following topics:
- What health differences exist between African Americans and non-African Americans?
- What are some health risks associated predominantly within the Black community?
- Let’s talk about mental health and how it can affect our physical health.
- Gym membership can be expensive. Let’s explore ways we can improve our health without joining a gym.
- I eat a healthy diet but I still can’t lose this weight.
- Why is it important to see a doctor regularly?
- Fitness can be fun, now let’s get up and move.
For questions or accommodations, please contact JEDI@colorado.edu.
Hosted by the A&S Office for Justice, Equity, Diversity and Inclusion and A&S CU Be Well.
To Register CLICK HERE
Wednesday, February 8 at 12:00pm to 1:00pmVirtual Event
- Event Type
Students, Faculty, Alumni, General Public, Prospective Students, Graduate Students, Undergraduate Students, International Students, Parents/Families, Staff, Postdoc, High School Students
- College, School & Unit
- Google Calendar iCal Outlook
No recent activity