Turnitin’s PeerMark Trainings
Using Peer Review to Help Students Improve Their Writing
Peer feedback in the classroom increases critical thinking skills, writing skills, and also promotes active learning. PeerMark™ is a comprehensive peer review assignment tool that is part of the Turnitin Feedback Studio suite. It is best used for producing rich student feedback. Instructors can create and manage PeerMark™ assignments that allow students to read, review and evaluate one or many papers submitted by their classmates.
By the end of the sessions, participants will be able to:
- Create and edit PeerMark assignments
- Grade and add comments to PeerMark Reviews
- Navigate through the PeerMark Assignment Inbox
- Describe the basic navigation of student's peer review process
- Describe best practices for using PeerMark
Facilitated by: Dan Cichello, Customer Success Consultant from Turnitin.
Wednesday, January 23 at 1:00pm to 2:00pm