U.S. Supreme Court Review
This most recent U.S. Supreme Court term has been historic, with effects that will no doubt be felt nationwide. Join us as a distinguished panel of former U.S. Supreme Court clerks and legal scholars discuss the notable cases the U.S. Supreme Court decided during the 2021–22 term and the impact of those decisions on practitioners.
Panelists for 2022:
- Eric R. Olson, Solicitor General- Office of the Attorney General
- Jennifer Hendricks, Professor of Law and Co-Director of the Juvenile and Family Law Program
- Family Law, Feminist Legal Theory, Civil Procedure, Constitutional Law & Theory
- Helen Norton, Ira C. Rothgerber Jr. Chair, Professor
- Mark Taticchi, Partner at Faegre Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP
Moderator: Douglas Spencer, Associate Professor of Law
(This program is sponsored by the generous support of Faegre Drinker.)
Guest health attestation is required for those participating in person. Details will be emailed the day before the event.
Two general CLE credits pending for Colorado attorneys.
Thursday, August 4 at 12:00pm to 1:30pm
Faegre Drinker Biddle & Reath, LLP 1144 15th St., Unit 3400, Denver, CO 80202